|Hamburger Soup IV|
"This recipe is a fave in my family. My grandma says it became a soup of the Depression era that evolved over the years. As each people made it for our households, we brought to it. It is simple, low cost, and quite good. Add pearl onions and sliced zucchini, if desired."
- 3 cups water
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 pound ground red meat
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups cubed potatoes
- three/4 cup uncooked white rice
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 teaspoon warm pepper sauce
|Prep :||Cook : 4M||Ready in :|
- In a massive pot on medium excessive warmness, integrate the water and celery and bring to a low boil. Add the floor pork a touch at a time. Reduce warmth to medium low and allow simmer fo about 10 to 15 minutes. Pour inside the stewed tomatoes with liquid. Add the potatoes and any other favored veggies. Reduce warmth to low. Cover and simmer.
- While the soup is simmering, deliver a few water to a boil in every other pot. Add the rice and macaroni and cook dinner till they're almost completed, leaving them slightly corporation. Drain and upload them to the soup. Continue to simmer the soup about 25 minutes or till the potatoes and other veggies are gentle. Serve steaming warm with hot sauce for character tastes.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Hamburger Soup IV recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Hamburger Soup IV :
Video Duration:03:24 Total Views: 88000+
Video Duration:09:12 Total Views: 40000+
Video Duration:11:35 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:10:43 Total Views: 293000+
Video Duration:05:27 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:01 Total Views: 87
Video Duration:14:04 Total Views: 9000+