|Nick's Favorite Cherry Pecan Bread|
"One of my son's favorite breads. You can ice pinnacle with a powdered sugar glaze if you want."
- half of cup margarine
- three/four cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-cause flour
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, tired and chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (a hundred seventy five levels C). Grease a 9 x five inch loaf pan.
- In a huge bowl, cream butter or margarine and sugar collectively. Add eggs, and retain mixing until light and fluffy. Add baking soda, salt, and vanilla; mix thoroughly. Alternately upload buttermilk and flour to the creamed combination, mixing handiest enough to keep substances together. Fold in cherries and nuts, blending lightly. Turn batter into organized pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 mins, or till bread checks done. Cool completely before slicing.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Nick's Favorite Cherry Pecan Bread recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Nick's Favorite Cherry Pecan Bread :
Video Duration:02:21 Total Views: 395
Video Duration:10:02 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:23 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:11:41 Total Views: 295000+
Video Duration:11:48 Total Views: 52000+