|Pork Chops and Sauerkraut|
"This dish is a simple one pan meal for two human beings with wholesome appetites, or an entree for four when served with salad, bread, and of direction dessert. Eat Hearty!"
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- four (three/4 inch) thick pork chops
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 16 oz. Sauerkraut
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- salt and pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 45M|
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium warmness. Brown chops on all sides and get rid of from pan.
- Add the garlic, onion, sauerkraut, caraway seed, apple juice, and salt and pepper to taste to the new skillet. Saute for 3 to 4 minutes. Lay browned red meat chops on pinnacle of sauerkraut aggregate, cover, lessen warmth to low and prepare dinner for 20 mins, stirring from time to time.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to preserve meals wet, cook it evenly, and make clean-up simpler.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pork Chops and Sauerkraut recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Pork Chops and Sauerkraut :
Video Duration:07:01 Total Views: 20000+
Video Duration:02:39 Total Views: 317000+
Video Duration:14:47 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:21:12 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:29 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:03:36 Total Views: 110000+