|Quick Chili I|
"Easy chili with beans can be made as mild or spicy as desired. It's even higher day after today."
- 2 kilos ground pork
- 1 onion, finely diced
- three cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with inexperienced chile peppers
- 1 (eight ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon floor black pepper
- 1 tablespoon warm pepper sauce
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- In a large stock pot gently brown ground beef, and drain if wanted.
- Add onion and garlic and prepare dinner until onion is translucent.
- Add tomatoes, diced tomatoes with chile peppers, tomato sauce, water, kidney beans, pinto beans, chili powder, cumin, sugar, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Simmer for 30 minutes after which serve.
- Try the usage of a Reynolds® slow cooker liner to your slow cooker for less difficult cleanup.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Quick Chili I recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Quick Chili I :
Video Duration:05:21 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:09:27 Total Views: 15000+
Video Duration:02:11 Total Views: 15000+
Video Duration:01:36 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:02:58 Total Views: 1154000+
Video Duration:08:18 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:00 Total Views: 917000+