|Easy Peach Cobbler|
"This is a superb peach cobbler--so easy a child could make it! It is superb right out of the oven served with vanilla ice cream."
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can peaches
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five tiers C).
- In a one-quart baking dish or nine inch rectangular pan, cream together sugar and butter. Mix in flour and milk till easy. Pour peaches and their juice over the top.
- Bake 25 to half-hour within the preheated oven, till golden brown.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep meals moist, prepare dinner it calmly, and make smooth-up easier.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Easy Peach Cobbler recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Easy Peach Cobbler :
Video Duration:01:00 Total Views: 27000+
Video Duration:02:51 Total Views: 70000+
Video Duration:05:18 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:04:41 Total Views: 253
Video Duration:12:51 Total Views: 200000+
Video Duration:03:30 Total Views: 228000+
Video Duration:09:49 Total Views: 1244000+