|Eggnog Cookies I|
"What a delectable deal with for Eggnog lovers anywhere! These cookies have a first rate spicy aroma and are super tasting. The fragrance of nutmeg and cinnamon will infuse your property with vacation spirit as you bake these cookies. They make delicious gifts and are a great addition to cookie exchanges."
- 1 1/four cups white sugar
- 3/four cup butter, softened
- half cup eggnog
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 1/4 cups all-reason flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- half of teaspoon floor cinnamon
|Prep :||Cook : 36M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 300 stages F (a hundred and fifty levels C).
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Cream sugar and butter until mild. Add eggnog, vanilla, and egg yolks; beat at medium speed with mixer until easy. Add flour combination and beat at low speed till just mixed. Do no longer overmix.
- Drop via teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet 1 inch apart. Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg. Bake 20 to 23 minutes till bottoms turn mild brown.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for simpler cleanup/elimination from the pan.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Eggnog Cookies I recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Eggnog Cookies I :
Video Duration:01:37 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:18 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:01:54 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:02:33 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:04:50 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:01:58 Total Views: 598