|Mexican Lasagna II|
"This dish is a own family favorite. It is nice served with salsa and bitter cream. It is also remarkable reheated in the microwave as leftovers."
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package deal taco seasoning mix
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 inexperienced onions, chopped
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 55M|
- Preheat oven to 375 levels F (a hundred ninety ranges C).
- In big skillet over medium heat, prepare dinner red meat till browned. Drain. Combine with taco seasoning and refried beans. Spread half of combination in 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with tortillas, trimming if vital, and half of cheese. Repeat layers.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes till heated through and cheese is bubbly. Top with green onions and tomatoes. Let cool five minutes earlier than serving.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Mexican Lasagna II recipe complements your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Mexican Lasagna II :
Video Duration:08:46 Total Views: 143
Video Duration:03:23 Total Views: 185000+
Video Duration:02:11 Total Views: 619
Video Duration:04:05 Total Views: 88000+