|Dried Beef Ball|
"This classic recipe is made with cream cheese and dried beef and served with snack crackers. It makes an awesome birthday party appetizer."
- five oz. Dried pork, chopped
- 2 (eight ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- half of teaspoon pro salt
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 10M|
- Reserve about a half cup of chopped dried beef.
- In a separate medium bowl, integrate the closing beef, cream cheese, inexperienced onions, Worcestershire sauce and pro salt. Mix properly and roll into a ball.
- Roll the ball in the reserved red meat, coating the entire outdoor of the ball.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Dried Beef Ball recipe suits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Dried Beef Ball :
Video Duration:03:21 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:00:44 Total Views: 782
Video Duration:03:21 Total Views: 105
Video Duration:06:16 Total Views: 988
Video Duration:05:58 Total Views: 697
Video Duration:05:37 Total Views: 10000+