"Red potato salad with a light oil, vinegar, and herb dressing. No mayonnaise. My kids love it! If you like, you can depart the skins at the potatoes for a more colorful dish."
- half cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pink wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 purple onion, thinly sliced
- five massive crimson potatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 5M||Ready in : 45M|
- In a small bowl, integrate olive oil, wine vinegar, oregano, parsley, and onion. Mix and set aside.
- Add potatoes to a massive pot of boiling, gently salted water. Boil for about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are gentle. Drain water and allow cool.
- When cooled, peel and cube. Place in a huge bowl, add dressing and season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat, cover bowl and refrigerate for numerous hours or in a single day.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Edie's Patatosalata recipe suits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!