|Graham Cracker Cake III|
"This old school cake recipe uses beaten graham crackers in eh batter to deliver a cake that is well worth repeating!"
- 32 graham crackers
- 1 cup white sugar
- half cup butter, softened
- five egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- half of teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/three cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/four cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 325 ranges F (a hundred sixty five stages C). Grease and 4 a 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- Crush graham crackers into crumbs. Be affected person, it takes time. Mix graham cracker crumbs with flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- Cream sugar and half of cup butter till light and fluffy. Add yolks, 2 teaspoons vanilla and cinnamon.
- Add flour mixture to creamed combination alternately with milk. Stir in nuts. Spread into 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 325 ranges F (one hundred sixty five stages C) for forty to 45 mins, or until toothpick, inserted into cake comes out smooth. Cool absolutely.
- Cream together the cream cheese and 1/four cup butter until smooth. Add confectioners sugar and blend in. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla. Spread lightly over cooled cake.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Graham Cracker Cake III recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Graham Cracker Cake III :
Video Duration:07:55 Total Views: 31000+
Video Duration:03:41 Total Views: 421000+
Video Duration:03:53 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:04:15 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:03:07 Total Views: 806