|I Love My Pear Salad|
"This recipe is a satisfying alternate from the normal fruit mold. It uses lemon Jell-O and cream cheese. Delicious!"
- 1 (15 ounce) can pear halves
- 1 (3 ounce) bundle lemon flavored Jell-O®
- 1 (8 ounce) bundle cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 4H20M|
- Drain pears and reserve 1 cup syrup; if wanted, upload water to equal 1 cup.
- In a saucepan over medium-excessive warmness, integrate syrup and gelatin. Bring to a boil and stir till gelatin is dissolved. Remove from warmness and sit back until partially set.
- In a large bowl, mixture the cheese and pears until easy. Add gelatin combination, pecans and whipped topping; combination till easy. Pour into mould or go away in bowl. Chill for 3 hours or till organization.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this I Love My Pear Salad recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For I Love My Pear Salad :
Video Duration:06:59 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:06:13 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:01:39 Total Views: 29000+
Video Duration:08:24 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:03:24 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:03:23 Total Views: 6397000+
Video Duration:05:43 Total Views: 125
Video Duration:02:53 Total Views: 2000+