|Nesselrode Pie II|
"A custard pie with candied fruit--that is an antique favored."
- 1 (nine inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (.25 ounce) bundle unflavored gelatin
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- three tablespoons white sugar
- four egg yolks, crushed
- 1 1/four cups milk
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 egg whites
- 1/four cup white sugar
- four ounces blended candied fruit, diced
- 1 (1.3 ounce) envelope whipped topping mix
- 1/2 cup pink and inexperienced candied pineapple chunks, slivered
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 2H10M|
- In a 1 quart saucepan, stir gelatin with salt and three tablespoons sugar until properly combined. In a separate bowl, beat egg yolks with milk until very well combined. Stir egg yolk mixture into gelatin mixture.
- Cook mixture over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until thick sufficient to coat the lower back of a spoon. Remove from warmth and stir in rum and grated lemon rind. Refrigerate till cold but now not corporation, about 40 minutes.
- In a massive glass or metal bowl, beat egg whites till soft peaks form. Gradually sprinkle in 1/4 cup sugar, continuing to overcome until whites shape stiff peaks.
- Remove gelatin aggregate from fridge and lightly fold into beaten whites along with the combined diced candied fruit. Spread aggregate into graham cracker crust. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set. Prepare whipped topping mix as directed on the bundle. Before serving, cowl pie with whipped topping and sprinkle with candied pineapple.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Nesselrode Pie II recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Nesselrode Pie II :
Video Duration:07:19 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:59:53 Total Views: 9000+