"I grew up on those delicious perogies. I make three batches of dough for this recipe and freeze a few. You can have perogies simply boiled, or you could fry them in butter, which makes them tastier. Serve with sour cream or cottage cheese. Hint: To freeze perogies, freeze one after the other first, then put in freezer bags. Otherwise, they will all stick collectively."
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, overwhelmed
- 2/three cup cold water
- 1 pound bacon
- 5 kilos baking potatoes
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 pound bacon
- 1 (32 ounce) jar sauerkraut - tired, rinsed and minced
- three tablespoons bitter cream
- salt and pepper to flavor
|Prep : 45M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 50M|
- To Make Dough: In a medium bowl combine the flour, salt, egg and water. Mix all together to shape dough; cover bowl and set aside.
- To Make Potato Filling: Place potatoes in a huge pot. Add water to cover, deliver to a boil, and boil for 25 to 35 mins or until soft. Remove potatoes from water and mash. Place bacon in a massive, deep skillet. Cook over medium excessive heat till lightly brown. Drain, collapse and stir into mashed potatoes. Stir in cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- To Make Sauerkraut Filling: Place bacon in a massive, deep skillet. Cook over medium excessive warmness till evenly brown. Drain, fall apart and location in a medium bowl. Stir in sauerkraut, then sour cream. Mix properly.
- Roll reserved dough out on a floured floor. Cut circles out of dough, the usage of a small spherical container. Place a spoonful of potato or sauerkraut filling inside the middle of each circle and fold over, pinching edges together to seal. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; drop perogies in boiling water and cook dinner for four to 5 minutes, or till they go with the flow.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Perogies recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Perogies :
Video Duration:04:15 Total Views: 276000+
Video Duration:23:06 Total Views: 74000+
Video Duration:13:19 Total Views: 1357000+
Video Duration:27:45 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:05:20 Total Views: 499000+
Video Duration:06:15 Total Views: 96000+
Video Duration:04:36 Total Views: 2181000+