|Easter Meat Pie|
"This meat pie is a winner every Easter. Stuffed complete of ham, salami, and prosciutto, in addition to ricotta, Parmesan, and mozzarella cheeses, this pie surely satisfies!"
- 4 (nine inch) unbaked pie crusts
- 2 kilos ricotta cheese
- 6 eggs
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 pound cooked ham, chopped
- half pound Genoa salami, chopped
- 1/four pound prosciutto, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
|Prep : 45M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H45M|
- Preheat oven to 325 stages F (a hundred sixty five stages C).
- Place ricotta in a huge mixing bowl and upload eggs separately whilst mixing on low velocity. Stir in mozzarella, ham, salami, and prosciutto until all components are well combined. Line nine inch pans with pastry. Spoon half of of combination into each pan. Sprinkle 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese over every pie, then cowl with pinnacle pastry. Crimp edges and cut steam vents in tops.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour, till crust is golden brown. Cool on racks.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Easter Meat Pie recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Easter Meat Pie :
Video Duration:12:00 Total Views: 72000+
Video Duration:23:44 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:36 Total Views: 9000+
Video Duration:12:51 Total Views: 529
Video Duration:12:03 Total Views: 54000+
Video Duration:42:23 Total Views: 2000+