"Quick, clean and tangy baked salmon fillets. Serve with rice pilaf and a inexperienced salad for an stylish supper!"
- 6 (four ounce) fillets salmon
- 1 (.7 ounce) package deal dry Italian-fashion salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (175 levels C). Lightly butter one 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a cup, integrate salad dressing mix, water and lemon juice.
- Arrange salmon fillets in a single layer inside the organized baking dish. Pour the water combination over the top and region the sliced mushrooms over the salmon.
- Bake, covered, for 15 mins. Remove cowl and bake for a further 15 mins, basting with cooking drinks.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to hold meals wet, cook dinner it lightly, and make clean-up less difficult.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Easy Salmon recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Easy Salmon :
Video Duration:03:47 Total Views: 955000+
Video Duration:02:59 Total Views: 95000+
Video Duration:10:03 Total Views: 37000+
Video Duration:10:25 Total Views: 303000+
Video Duration:22:52 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:05:18 Total Views: 154000+
Video Duration:03:14 Total Views: 6000+