|Grandma's Butterscotch Pie|
"This is one in all my favourite excursion pies. Serve with whipped cream. Yum!"
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- half of teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 egg yolks, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H|
- In pinnacle of double boiler, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, salt and milk. Cook, stirring constantly, until combination starts to thicken, approximately 20 mins.
- Whisk in egg yolks; keep to prepare dinner and stir till filling is thickened.
- While pudding combination is cooking, preheat the oven to four hundred stages F (two hundred tiers C).
- Remove filling from warmth, and stir in butter and vanilla.
- Pour filling into organized pie crust. Bake in preheated oven till pinnacle starts offevolved to brown, about five mins.
- Get recommendations for pre-baking a pie crust in our article, How to Blind Bake a Pie Crust.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Grandma's Butterscotch Pie recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Grandma's Butterscotch Pie :
Video Duration:03:08 Total Views: 1167000+
Video Duration:18:16 Total Views: 1571000+
Video Duration:03:49 Total Views: 105
Video Duration:19:15 Total Views: 2204000+