|Raspberry Meringue Bars|
"Elegant and quite. Perfect for a spring wedding."
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 half cups all-cause flour
- 1 (10 ounce) jar seedless raspberry jam
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups finely chopped walnuts
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Pre-heat oven to 350 levels F (a hundred seventy five tiers C). Grease a fifteen-half x 10-1/2 x 1 inch jellyroll pan.
- Cream butter, half of cup of the sugar and egg yolks till properly combined. Add flour and blend properly. Pat dough lightly into bottom of organized pan and bake for 15-20 mins or till gently browned.
- Remove pan from oven (but go away oven on). Let cool for five mins then spread with the jam. Beat egg whites and salt until stiff but not dry. Carefully fold in final sugar and the chopped nuts.
- Gently spread on top of the jam, ensuring to seal edges and corners. Return to oven for 25 minutes or till golden brown. Cut into 3 X 1 inch bars while nevertheless heat. May be stored airtight at room temperature up to every week. May also be frozen. Defrost covered at room temperature.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to hold meals moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up less complicated.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Raspberry Meringue Bars recipe fits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!