|Banana Nut Muffins|
"A banana muffin with out the guilt."
- 1 half of cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- three/four cup white sugar
- three tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/four cup chopped walnuts
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 stages C). Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- In big bowl, stir collectively flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites slightly. Stir in bananas, sugar, oil, and lemon peel. Add to flour aggregate, stirring simply till blended. Stir in walnuts. Fill muffin pan cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 20 to twenty-five minutes, or until tops are lightly browned. Remove muffins from pan.
All recipes with this dish will help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Banana Nut Muffins recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Banana Nut Muffins :
Video Duration:06:18 Total Views: 53000+
Video Duration:11:57 Total Views: 42000+
Video Duration:04:55 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:10:19 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:03:42 Total Views: 73000+
Video Duration:03:01 Total Views: 1504000+
Video Duration:02:40 Total Views: 12000+