|Banana Oat Bread Pudding|
"One time I had a variety of oats leftover so I made up this concoction in forty minutes. You can upload more sugar or bananas for your candy satisfaction."
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 half cups lowfat milk
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup raisins (optional)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 1H35M|
- In a massive bowl, destroy bread into small portions. Add oats and milk; stir. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges F (175 stages C). Lightly grease an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- To the milk aggregate upload: butter, bananas, brown sugar and raisins (if preferred). Stir simply to mix and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five levels C) for 45-fifty five minutes, or until pudding has set. Cool before serving.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Banana Oat Bread Pudding recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Banana Oat Bread Pudding :
Video Duration:05:57 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:33 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:07:25 Total Views: 78
Video Duration:09:25 Total Views: 32
Video Duration:02:35 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:03:54 Total Views: 64000+
Video Duration:09:25 Total Views: 91