"A mixture of hamburger, slight sausage and Worcestershire sauce with processed cheese melted on top. Makes a scrumptious snack or quick meal. Serve it on toasted slices of your favorite bread."
- 1 half of kilos lean floor pork
- 1 (12 ounce) package sausage
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (eight ounce) bundle processed cheese
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 15M|
- Place ground red meat and sausage in a big, deep skillet. Cook over medium excessive heat until calmly brown.
- Drain the beef and mix in Worcestershire sauce. Spread processed cheese over meat, allowing it to soften. Serve heat on slices of bread.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Hanky Panky recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Hanky Panky :
Video Duration:02:55 Total Views: 93000+
Video Duration:03:38 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:05:55 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:08:18 Total Views: 354000+
Video Duration:01:21 Total Views: 40000+
Video Duration:03:40 Total Views: 209000+