|Key Lime Pie VII|
"This recipe uses condensed milk and bitter cream. Fabulously smooth. . . A summertime favorite! If you've got time, a home made graham cracker crust is better! Garnish with whipped cream and skinny slices of lime if you like."
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- half cup bitter cream
- 3/4 cup key lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 55M|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five tiers C).
- In a medium bowl, integrate condensed milk, bitter cream, lime juice, and lime rind. Mix nicely and pour into graham cracker crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 to eight minutes, till tiny pinhole bubbles burst on the surface of pie. DO NOT BROWN! Chill pie very well before serving. Garnish with lime slices and whipped cream if desired.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to hold food moist, prepare dinner it lightly, and make clean-up less complicated.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Key Lime Pie VII recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Key Lime Pie VII :
Video Duration:03:23 Total Views: 37000+
Video Duration:12:12 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:03:45 Total Views: 36000+
Video Duration:00:31 Total Views: 3000+
Video Duration:04:30 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:19:58 Total Views: 19000+