|Banana Pudding III|
"We like this model better than the cooked ones and it is so easy to prepare."
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 half cups bloodless water
- 1 (3.Four ounce) package on the spot vanilla pudding blend
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 36 vanilla wafers
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 40M|
- In a medium bowl, stir collectively condensed milk and water. Beat in pudding mix until clean. Chill in refrigerator 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream till stiff peaks shape. Fold whipped cream into chilled pudding combination.
- Dip sliced bananas in lemon juice. Shake off extra.
- In a 2 1/2 quart serving bowl, spoon 1 cup pudding mixture. Top with one-0.33 every of the wafers, bananas and final pudding. Repeat layers two times. Chill till serving.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Banana Pudding III recipe fits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Banana Pudding III :
Video Duration:05:16 Total Views: 568
Video Duration:06:29 Total Views: 139000+
Video Duration:33:47 Total Views: 128000+
Video Duration:06:39 Total Views: 47
Video Duration:10:40 Total Views: 704