|Grandma Jackie's Valentine Cake|
"This is a simple cake that my mother continually made for me on Valentine's Day."
- 1 (18.25 ounce) bundle white cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- three/four cup chopped pecans
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
|Prep :||Cook : 10M||Ready in :|
- Drain the cherries booking juice; chop cherries and reserve.
- Prepare cake blend in keeping with box instructions, adding water to the reserved cherry juice to identical the quantity of liquid wanted for cake mix.
- Preheat oven to container directions.
- Fold the cherries and pecans into the cake mix; stirring through hand. Pour mix into 2 round cake pans and bake in preheated oven.
- When cake has completely cooled, frost with whipped topping; serve and maintain unused portions in fridge.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Grandma Jackie's Valentine Cake recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Grandma Jackie's Valentine Cake :
Video Duration:05:36 Total Views: 83
Video Duration:12:22 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:00:57 Total Views: 354
Video Duration:08:57 Total Views: 559000+
Video Duration:29:21 Total Views: 870000+
Video Duration:06:44 Total Views: 2199000+
Video Duration:02:48 Total Views: 1000+