|Jo's Rosemary Bread|
"This bread has a amazing flavor. It is wet, light and has a crispy crust."
- 1 cup water
- three tablespoons olive oil
- 1 half of teaspoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon floor black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 2 half of cups bread flour
- 1 half of teaspoons energetic dry yeast
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 3H|
- Place substances in the pan of the bread gadget inside the order encouraged via the manufacturer. Select white bread cycle; press Start.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to preserve food moist, prepare dinner it calmly, and make easy-up less complicated.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Jo's Rosemary Bread recipe fits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Jo's Rosemary Bread :
Video Duration:02:50 Total Views: 6000+
Video Duration:02:02 Total Views: 87
Video Duration:11:23 Total Views: 10000+
Video Duration:11:43 Total Views: 114000+