|Onion Bread I|
"This flavorful loaf of bread receives a savory taste of onion way to the easy addition of a packet of onion soup blend."
- 2 (.25 ounce) applications lively dry yeast
- three/four cup heat water
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 half teaspoons salt
- three tablespoons margarine
- 6 1/4 cups all-cause flour
- 1 (1 ounce) bundle dry onion soup mix
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Warm the milk in a small saucepan till it bubbles, then cast off from heat. Let cool until lukewarm. In a big bowl, stir collectively yeast, heat water, and 1 teaspoon sugar. Set apart to evidence.
- Add milk, 2 2/3 tablespoons sugar, salt, butter or margarine, flour, and soup mix to the yeast in the bowl. Combine until dough forms, and then flip out on a lightly floured floor. Knead until dough is elastic. Oil a large bowl. Place the dough inside the bowl, and turn numerous times to coat. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth, and set apart in a heat vicinity to upward thrust for half-hour.
- Divide dough in 1/2. Shape into loaves, and location into greased 8 1/2 x four 1/2 inch bread pans. Set aside to upward thrust for half-hour.
- Bake at 375 tiers F (one hundred ninety degrees C) for forty mins. Loaf will sound hollow when done.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Onion Bread I recipe fits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Onion Bread I :
Video Duration:02:53 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:01:52 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:08:02 Total Views: 60000+
Video Duration:11:08 Total Views: 129000+