|Potato Soup I|
"This recipe took many winters to ideal, it's miles mainly proper with corn bread."
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- four slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- salt to flavor
- floor black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped clean parsley
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon rendered bacon fats
- 4 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons dry potato flakes
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H5M|
- Place potatoes and chopped onion in a deep stock pan, and add water just to cover them. Bring to a boil, and cook dinner till gentle.
- Add butter or margarine, bacon bits and fats, and carrots. Stir in milk, parsley, and on the spot potatoes; deliver to a mild boil. Salt and pepper to taste. Cover, and simmer on low till you are prepared to consume.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Potato Soup I recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Potato Soup I :
Video Duration:1:11:53 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:07:22 Total Views: 60000+
Video Duration:12:13 Total Views: 110
Video Duration:02:10 Total Views: 68000+
Video Duration:03:42 Total Views: 35000+
Video Duration:04:52 Total Views: 69000+