|Beef Curry Soup|
"This attractive soup originated in South Africa with the curry spice affect of the North."
- 1 pound cubed beef stew meat
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 6 cups pork inventory
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 potatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
|Prep :||Cook : 6M||Ready in :|
- In a large saucepan or pot, brown the pork cubes and onions in butter or margarine.
- Add the beef inventory, curry and bay leaves. Cook at low warmness for 30 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, vinegar, and salt. Simmer for 45 mins to at least one hour, till all is smooth. Serve warm!!
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and favorable cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Beef Curry Soup recipe suits your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Beef Curry Soup :
Video Duration:39:49 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:12:42 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:25:07 Total Views: 250000+
Video Duration:03:37 Total Views: 107
Video Duration:05:17 Total Views: 20000+
Video Duration:01:16 Total Views: 89