|Hot or Cold Vegetable Frittata|
"Not your usual zucchini quiche. This wonderful medley of clean greens can be served both hot or cold. You may even reduce it into small portions and function finger meals!"
- three tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 half cups chopped fresh mushrooms
- three/four cup chopped onion
- 3/four cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 eggs, overwhelmed
- 1/4 cup 1/2-and-half cream
- 2 (eight ounce) applications cream cheese, diced
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- four slices entire wheat bread, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H30M|
- Preheat oven to 350 levels F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a massive skillet or frying pan, warmness oil over medium excessive warmth. Add zucchini, mushrooms, onion, green pepper and garlic; saute till gentle. Remove from warmth and permit cool barely.
- In a huge bowl, beat collectively the eggs and cream. Stir in cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bread cubes and sauteed veggies. Season with salt and pepper. Mix nicely and pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for one hour, or until center is about. Serve warm or cold.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Hot or Cold Vegetable Frittata recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Hot or Cold Vegetable Frittata :
Video Duration:03:38 Total Views: 23000+
Video Duration:02:31 Total Views: 20000+
Video Duration:11:50 Total Views: 142
Video Duration:12:24 Total Views: 4000+