|Mexican Cookie Rings|
"This cookie is positive to win compliments and that they don't take hours to make."
- 1 half cups all-cause flour
- half of teaspoon baking powder
- half teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/three cup white sugar
- three egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- five tablespoons multicolored sprinkles (jimmies) (elective)
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Sift collectively flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Add the egg yolks and vanilla, beating till mild and fluffy. Mix within the dry components.
- Shape into 1 inch balls. Push your thumb through middle of each ball and form dough into a hoop. Dip pinnacle of every ring in redecorating candies. Place cookies onto the prepare baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 levels F (a hundred ninety degrees C) for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden brown. Remove from the baking sheets and permit cool on racks.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the occasion, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Mexican Cookie Rings recipe suits your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Mexican Cookie Rings :
Video Duration:03:15 Total Views: 46336000+
Video Duration:05:37 Total Views: 2863000+