"This meatless recipe won second prize at the county honest for pie filling. I like to apply apricot or peach brandy on this recipe."
- 2 pounds cranberries
- 1 quart water
- nine apples - peeled, cored and floor
- 2 kilos raisins
- 3 (sixteen ounce) cans gooseberries
- three (sixteen ounce) cans pitted sour red pie cherries
- 2 cups brandy
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 cups distilled white vinegar
- four cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon floor cloves
- 1 tablespoon floor nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons ground allspice
|Prep :||Cook : 64M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five stages C).
- Place cranberries in a large saucepan and pour water over them. Simmer on low warmness till cranberries begin to break up. Remove from warmth and pour right into a big ovenproof baking dish.
- To cranberries add apples, raisins, gooseberries, cherries, brandy, lemon rind, orange rind, vinegar, sugar, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, and allspice. Stir this aggregate thoroughly and cover dish.
- Place dish in preheated oven. Heat for 30 minutes, stirring sometimes.
- Sterilize sufficient canning jars and lids to fit all mincemeat.
- Place a cord rack within the backside of a massive inventory pot and fill halfway with water. Bring water to a rolling boil.
- Pack mincemeat into sterilized jars, ensuring that there aren't any areas or air bubbles. Fill jars all of the manner to the top and screw on lids. Carefully lower jars into boiling water the usage of a holder. Make certain jars have at the least 2 inches of area between them. Pour more boiling water over jars if necessary, in order that they're covered by 2 inches of water. Cover pot and procedure for half-hour.
- Carefully lift jars out of water using a holder, and place on a timber or fabric-included floor, at the least 2 inches apart. Allow to cool, then test seal by pressing on jar lid. A properly sealed lid will not pass up or down at all. Mincemeat must be elderly for two or 3 months earlier than the use of.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mincemeat III recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Mincemeat III :
Video Duration:09:54 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:00:19 Total Views: 368
Video Duration:11:43 Total Views: 1000+