|Baked Apple-Pecan Maple Pancakes|
"These pancakes have the maple syrup baked right internal of them! Add more if you without a doubt like maple syrup."
- 1 cup pancake/waffle mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup apple - peeled, cored and sliced
- half of teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1/three cup pecans, chopped
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 350 stages F (one hundred seventy five ranges C). Mix collectively pancake blend, milk and egg till mixed. Set aside.
- Pour melted butter in 9-inch pie plate. Place apple slices in bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle cinnamon and pecans over apples and drizzle syrup over pinnacle. Pour batter over apples.
- Bake at 350 ranges F (a hundred seventy five ranges C) for half-hour or until top springs back while touched. Loosen edges and invert onto serving platter. Cut into wedges before serving.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep meals wet, prepare dinner it frivolously, and make smooth-up easier.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Baked Apple-Pecan Maple Pancakes recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Baked Apple-Pecan Maple Pancakes :
Video Duration:03:23 Total Views: 95000+
Video Duration:04:15 Total Views: 17000+
Video Duration:01:46 Total Views: 559
Video Duration:01:40 Total Views: 8000+