|Delicious Whole Wheat Fruitcake Cookies|
"This is a excellent fruitcake and quite smooth too! The complete wheat flour gives it a nice taste. This recipe may be baked in a loaf pan as a fruitcake or as drop cookies."
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- half teaspoon salt
- 1 half of cups complete wheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- half of teaspoon floor ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- half of cup candied combined fruit peel, chopped
- half cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup chopped dried blended fruit
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 18M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (175 degrees C). Grease one 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook together the sugar, water, raisins, butter and salt. Remove from heat and permit to cool.
- Sift collectively the flour, soda, ginger and cinnamon. Stir into the cooled cooked mixture.
- Add the chopped dates, mixed peels, nuts and dried fruit.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or drop through the teaspoon on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 mins.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Delicious Whole Wheat Fruitcake Cookies recipe suits your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Delicious Whole Wheat Fruitcake Cookies :
Video Duration:03:33 Total Views: 868
Video Duration:16:32 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:05:05 Total Views: 51000+
Video Duration:00:16 Total Views: 26000+
Video Duration:04:11 Total Views: 19000+
Video Duration:05:39 Total Views: 228000+