"Jam stuffed shortbread cookies have been an established favorite on Scottish and English tea tables. Now famous in Canada! Store in a protected tin."
- half of cup butter
- half of cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-reason flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- half of cup raspberry jam
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/four teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon warm water
- 1/4 cup candied cherries, chopped
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Cream butter. Add sugar, creaming well. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour and baking powder; regularly upload to creamed combination.
- On a lightly floured floor, roll out dough to one/8 inch thickness. Cut into 2 inch rounds, and vicinity on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (one hundred seventy five stages C) for 10 minutes, or until very gently browned at edges. Cool very well.
- Spread half of the cookies with jam, and pinnacle with final cookies.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, almond extract, and sufficient warm water to make a skinny icing. Frost tops of cookies. Top each with a small piece of candied cherry.
- Reynolds® parchment may be used for less complicated cleanup/removal from the pan.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Empire Cookies recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Empire Cookies :
Video Duration:00:39 Total Views: 75
Video Duration:26:07 Total Views: 81000+
Video Duration:01:07 Total Views: 93000+
Video Duration:19:11 Total Views: 149000+
Video Duration:35:09 Total Views: 4598000+
Video Duration:03:33 Total Views: 834000+
Video Duration:01:12 Total Views: 1000+