|Hamburger Soup V|
"A first-rate combination of vegetables and hamburger make this a hearty meal. My grandmother made this for me after I turned into developing up."
- three pounds floor pork
- half small head cabbage, diced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 (29 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn (optionally available)
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 3 quarts water
- 1/2 cup barley
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 3 potatoes, diced
|Prep :||Cook : 10M||Ready in :|
- In a large skillet over medium high warmth, saute the ground beef for about five minutes, or till brown and crumbly. In a big soup pot over excessive heat, combine the floor red meat, cabbage, celery, tomatoes, corn, mushrooms, water, barley, parsley and salt and pepper to flavor.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium low. Simmer for about 1 half of hours, stirring now and again. Add the carrots and potatoes and maintain to simmer for about half-hour, or until the vegetables are accomplished in your liking. Serve with a heat loaf of bread and experience!
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Hamburger Soup V recipe fits your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Hamburger Soup V :
Video Duration:11:16 Total Views: 482000+
Video Duration:12:04 Total Views: 3592000+
Video Duration:24:36 Total Views: 660000+
Video Duration:07:35 Total Views: 634000+
Video Duration:22:16 Total Views: 130000+
Video Duration:04:08 Total Views: 242000+
Video Duration:12:36 Total Views: 277