|Kevin's Sausage Dip|
"Cream cheese and diced tomatoes with inexperienced chiles pass nicely collectively with sausage in this dip that is sure to please. Serve together with your favourite chips."
- 1 pound clean, floor beef sausage
- 1/2 pound clean, floor highly spiced beef sausage
- 1 (eight ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (14.Five ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 35M|
- In a large skillet, brown sausage. Drain extra fats.
- Cut cream cheese blocks into small cubes. Place the cream cheese, tomatoes and sausage into a slow cooker. Heat over a medium heat. Stir usually. Serve as quickly as cream cheese melts completely.
- Try the use of a Reynolds® gradual cooker liner in your slow cooker for less difficult cleanup.
All recipes with this dish can help you get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Kevin's Sausage Dip recipe complements your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Kevin's Sausage Dip :
Video Duration:05:21 Total Views: 19000+
Video Duration:05:23 Total Views: 5559000+
Video Duration:12:26 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:01:51 Total Views: 25
Video Duration:22:28 Total Views: 12000+
Video Duration:03:11 Total Views: 24000+