|One Two Three Fudge|
"This creamy fudge is positive to please any institution of chocolate-lovin' parents. The addition of frosting within the fudge makes this recipe smooth and fail-proof. Just be sure and use a frosting that does not include pudding inside the substances."
- half cup butter
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (sixteen ounce) package deal chocolate fudge frosting
|Prep :||Cook : 36M||Ready in :|
- Butter a 9x13 pan. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and chocolate chips collectively over low warmth. Remove from heat and stir in frosting. Mix nicely.
- Pour into organized pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Cut into squares. Store, protected in fridge.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this One Two Three Fudge recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For One Two Three Fudge :
Video Duration:03:01 Total Views: 3942000+
Video Duration:05:26 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:05:37 Total Views: 183000+
Video Duration:07:02 Total Views: 1766000+
Video Duration:02:27 Total Views: 15000+
Video Duration:04:22 Total Views: 560000+