|Orange Slice Cake II|
"Festive sufficient for vacations and exceptional tasting enough for any day!"
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- four eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 half cups all-cause flour
- 1 pound dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 pound orange slices sweet, chopped
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup sparkling orange juice
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
|Prep :||Cook : 24M||Ready in :|
- Preheat oven to 250 tiers F (120 stages C). Grease and flour one 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Cream the butter and the sugar together till light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time beating after every addition.
- Dissolve the baking soda within the butter milk and add it to the egg mixture, beating well.
- In a large bowl blend the flour, dates, candy, nuts and coconut. Mix to coat. Add the flour mixture to the creamed aggregate and integrate well. Dough could be very stiff and may require blending along with your fingers. Place dough into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 250 ranges F (a hundred and twenty stages C) for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Mix the orange juice and confectioners' sugar collectively and pour over the new cake. Let cake stand in pan in a single day earlier than serving.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Orange Slice Cake II recipe complements your family's flavor, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Orange Slice Cake II :
Video Duration:02:41 Total Views: 629
Video Duration:01:17 Total Views: 33000+
Video Duration:02:46 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:01:02 Total Views: 543
Video Duration:01:07 Total Views: 367
Video Duration:05:31 Total Views: 326
Video Duration:01:36 Total Views: 436