"A wet version for the usual truffles."
- half of cup butter
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- half of cup beaten pineapple, drained
- 1 cup all-reason flour
- half of teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- half teaspoon baking powder
- half of teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 half cups confectioners' sugar
- three tablespoons butter
|Prep :||Cook : 36M||Ready in :|
- Combine half cup butter or margarine and chocolate in saucepan and soften over low warmth. Beat white sugar and eggs together, upload chocolate combination. Stir. Add half of cup tired pineapple and blend. Measure in flour, vanilla, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nuts and give it a very good stirring.
- Scrape into greased nine x nine inch pan. Bake in 350 ranges F (one hundred seventy five ranges C) oven for 30 minutes till edges show symptoms of pulling faraway from the pan. Cool. Frost with Pineapple Icing.
- To Make Pineapple Icing: Combine confectioners' sugar, three tablespoons butter or margarine and three tablespoons pineapple in bowl and beat properly, adding pineapple juice as wished for spreading. Smooth over cakes. Cut whilst set.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Pineapple Brownies recipe suits your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Pineapple Brownies :
Video Duration:11:24 Total Views: 5381000+
Video Duration:03:14 Total Views: 428000+
Video Duration:02:46 Total Views: 137
Video Duration:02:44 Total Views: 344
Video Duration:03:06 Total Views: 131
Video Duration:02:07 Total Views: 87
Video Duration:02:49 Total Views: 4000+
Video Duration:02:31 Total Views: 11000+
Video Duration:02:42 Total Views: 62