|Rhubarb Custard Pie II|
"My husband's favorite."
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- three eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/four cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cups diced rhubarb
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Roll out pastry for backside crust, and place in a pie dish. Place rhubarb in crust.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs barely. Mix in sugar, flour, vanilla, milk, and butter or margarine. Pour aggregate over rhubarb. Cover with pinnacle crust, and seal the edges.
- Bake at four hundred levels F ( 205 levels C) for 50 to 60 mins.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Rhubarb Custard Pie II recipe fits your family's style, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Rhubarb Custard Pie II :
Video Duration:05:21 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:06:02 Total Views: 364000+
Video Duration:01:51 Total Views: 1000+