|Garlic Spaghetti II|
"This is a mild and garlicky spaghetti sauce. This is delicious and smooth to put together! A version at the unique garlic spaghetti. I want to serve it with a glass of purple wine. My husband's favourite! Serve with a heated sourdough baguette and dip in 6 tablespoons olive oil and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar if desired."
- 1 pound spaghetti
- four tablespoons olive oil
- four cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (eight ounce) cans tomato sauce
- half teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch salt
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 45M|
- Bring a huge pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and prepare dinner for 8 to 10 mins or until al dente; drain and reserve. Meanwhile, in a huge skillet over medium warmth, saute garlic in olive oil until golden.
- Add tomato sauce, oregano and salt; stir until combined and cowl. Lower warmness and simmer for 30 minutes. Pour sauce over pasta and toss to coat; serve.
All recipes for this dish can allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Garlic Spaghetti II recipe suits your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Garlic Spaghetti II :
Video Duration:03:02 Total Views: 13000+
Video Duration:07:21 Total Views: 73
Video Duration:01:25 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:02:02 Total Views: 727
Video Duration:06:45 Total Views: 42000+
Video Duration:08:58 Total Views: 28000+
Video Duration:07:38 Total Views: 2000+