|Ice Cream Snowball Pie|
"This display-preventing dessert takes much less than 30 minutes to put together!!"
- 2 (four ounce) bars German candy chocolate
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 pint mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream
|Prep :||Cook : 8M||Ready in :|
- Lightly grease a nine-inch pie pan. Set apart.
- Coarsely chop chocolate. Set apart 1/4 of it.
- To Make Crust: Place final 3/4 of chocolate in a small saucepan with three tablespoons butter or margarine. Melt over low warmth, stirring frequently, until clean.
- Place crisp rice cereal in a medium blending bowl. Pour chocolate aggregate over cereal, and stir gently to coat. Using the lower back of a spoon, press combination onto backside and sides of greased pie pan. Place crust in freezer just until company, about five to 10 minutes.
- To Make Chocolate Topping: Place ultimate 1/four of chopped chocolate and 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine in a small saucepan. Melt over low warmth, stirring often, till easy. Cool barely.
- Remove crust from freezer and set up scoops of vanilla, mint chocolate chip, and strawberry ice cream in it. Drizzle chocolate combination over top and serve right away.
All recipes for this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. No matter the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Ice Cream Snowball Pie recipe complements your family's style, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Ice Cream Snowball Pie :
Video Duration:05:54 Total Views: 1
Video Duration:10:25 Total Views: 779000+
Video Duration:07:31 Total Views: 284
Video Duration:10:01 Total Views: 1498000+
Video Duration:04:59 Total Views: 385000+
Video Duration:11:48 Total Views: 8