"This are a squiggly formed cookies which make a deal with for any time."
- 1/four cup butter, softened
- 1/four cup white sugar
- half egg
- 1 1/3 cups self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/3 cup ground almonds
|Prep :||Cook : 6M||Ready in :|
- Grease two baking trays. Preheat oven to four hundred levels F (205 stages C).
- In a huge bowl, cream the butter or margarine with a wood spoon until soft, but now not oily. Add the sugar, and hold beating till light and fluffy. Beat in the egg. Sift and add the flour. Add within the grated lemon rind and the almonds.
- Form the combination into 3 rolls, every approximately 1/five inch wide. Cut these into four inch long portions, and shape them into 'S' shapes.
- Place on baking trays. Bake for approximately 12 mins, or till risen and pale brown. Cool for a couple of minutes, then switch to a wire rack.
All recipes for this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. No matter the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's easy to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Jumbles recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Jumbles :
Video Duration:2:15:25 Total Views: 13
Video Duration:07:33 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:46:27 Total Views: 1