|Melt in your Mouth Cookies II|
"By making your own brown sugar, those cookies could be the chewiest and moistest ones you will ever make."
- 7/eight cup butter
- 1 half cups white sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3/4 cups all-cause flour
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
|Prep :||Cook : 12M||Ready in :|
- Mix collectively butter with half cup white sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 cup white sugar with 2 tablespoons of molasses. Add to the butter/sugar mixture. Add one egg and and vanilla. Then slowly upload salt and baking soda. Stir in flour and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 375 stages F (190 levels C) for 9 mins and experience!
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a fresh and favorable cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Melt in your Mouth Cookies II recipe complements your family's preference, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Melt in your Mouth Cookies II :
Video Duration:01:58 Total Views: 34037000+