|Mom's Carne Guisada|
"A scrumptious and clean Mexican style stewed meat recipe that I were given from my Mom. Sometimes I also upload mushrooms and stewed tomatoes. Try serving over steamed rice, or in burritos!"
- 2 kilos round steak, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper to flavor
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/eight cup all-motive flour
- 2 cups water
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 inexperienced bell pepper, chopped
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 30M|
- Season the meat with the garlic powder, cumin and salt and pepper to taste. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the beef and saute for five to ten mins, or till browned on all facets.
- Add the flour, stirring well, and saute for 1 greater minute. Gradually add the water, ensuring to crush any flour lumps. Then add the onion and green bell pepper, lessen warmth to low and simmer for 15 to 20 mins. Season with salt and pepper to flavor.
- Try the use of a Reynolds® sluggish cooker liner on your sluggish cooker for easier cleanup.
All recipes for this dish will help you get a fresh and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Mom's Carne Guisada recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Mom's Carne Guisada :
Video Duration:10:27 Total Views: 2000+
Video Duration:06:35 Total Views: 59000+
Video Duration:02:34 Total Views: 49000+
Video Duration:23:15 Total Views: 22000+
Video Duration:09:24 Total Views: 81000+
Video Duration:08:02 Total Views: 27000+