|Mrs. Sigg's Snickerdoodles|
"These exquisite cinnamon-sugar cookies have become very famous with my buddies at church. My pastor loves them! You will too! Crispy edges, and chewy facilities; those cookies are a crowd pleaser for positive!"
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- half cup shortening
- 1 half of cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 three/4 cups all-motive flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 48M||Ready in : 1H|
- Preheat oven to 400 ranges F (2 hundred tiers C).
- Cream together butter, shortening, 1 1/2 cups sugar, the eggs and the vanilla. Blend in the flour, cream of tartar, soda and salt. Shape dough by using rounded spoonfuls into balls.
- Mix the two tablespoons sugar and the cinnamon. Roll balls of dough in combination. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 mins, or till set however now not too tough. Remove right away from baking sheets.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil may be used to keep meals wet, prepare dinner it frivolously, and make smooth-up less complicated.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, make it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's easy to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Mrs. Sigg's Snickerdoodles recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!