"These desserts have fewer calories and fat than many truffles do. They're also a excellent manner to apply your ripe mulberries."
- 1 half of cups all-purpose flour
- half cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- half of teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- half cup fats free sour cream
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 egg
- half of teaspoon almond extract
- half cup mulberries
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 400 levels F (200 tiers C).Grease 6 jumbo muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt. In a medium bowl, blend together sour cream, milk, applesauce, egg and almond extract. Stir in flour aggregate till batter is easy. Fold in mulberries. Spoon batter into organized muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into middle of a muffin comes out smooth.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and favorable cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Mulberry Muffins recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Mulberry Muffins :
Video Duration:02:46 Total Views: 942
Video Duration:02:10 Total Views: 341
Video Duration:01:50 Total Views: 126000+
Video Duration:01:30 Total Views: 930000+
Video Duration:01:22 Total Views: 428
Video Duration:01:27 Total Views: 3
Video Duration:1:00:22 Total Views: 12810000+
Video Duration:00:31 Total Views: 36