"You can make a tasty loaf of oat-and-honey bread pretty effortlessly with your bread system and this recipe."
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup warm water (110 ranges F/45 levels C)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 half of cups complete wheat flour
- 1 half of cups all-cause flour
- half cup quick cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 half of teaspoons salt
- 1 half of teaspoons energetic dry yeast
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 3H5M|
- Place elements into the bread machine so as cautioned by means of the manufacturer.
- Use the Light Crust or Whole Wheat settings. Start the device.
- Try the usage of a Reynolds® sluggish cooker liner in your slow cooker for less difficult cleanup.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking encounter in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or just a snack on your own, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Oat-N-Honey Bread recipe complements your family's flavour, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Oat-N-Honey Bread :
Video Duration:08:06 Total Views: 280000+
Video Duration:07:43 Total Views: 326000+
Video Duration:15:51 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:04:09 Total Views: 7000+
Video Duration:07:25 Total Views: 66000+