|Orange Glazed Swordfish|
"Tangy and scrumptious! Preparation time: 10 mins. This recipe is from The WEBB Cooks, articles and recipes by using Robyn Webb, courtesy of the American Diabetes Association."
- 1 half pounds swordfish steaks
- half of cup clean orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated clean ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons mild soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 45M|
- In a non-reactive shallow dish, integrate the swordfish with the orange juice, ginger, sesame oil, and soy sauce and marinate for half-hour.
- Prepare an out of doors grill with an oiled rack set 6 inches above the warmth supply.
- Drain and reserve the marinade. Grill the swordfish for six to 7 mins in step with side till the swordfish is opaque within the middle.
- In a small bowl, mix collectively the cornstarch with the water. Place the reserved marinade in a saucepan and convey to a boil. Add the cornstarch sauce to the marinade and prepare dinner 1 minute till thickened. Serve the orange sauce with the swordfish.
All recipes with this dish will allow you to get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and make healthier and more delicious food options. Whatever the event, be it a dinner party or only a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are ideal for you. If this Orange Glazed Swordfish recipe complements your family's preference, please share, opinion and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the check out!
Videos For Orange Glazed Swordfish :
Video Duration:02:11 Total Views: 1428000+
Video Duration:42:27 Total Views: 126000+
Video Duration:04:06 Total Views: 3125000+
Video Duration:02:55 Total Views: 691000+
Video Duration:01:23 Total Views: 99