|Orange Raisin Cake|
"I actually have made this orange raisin cake lots with pulpy oranges. So good whilst served warm. Use a blender or a meals processor to grind the orange."
- 1 large orange
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups all-motive flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/four cup chopped walnuts
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Preheat oven to 350 tiers F (a hundred seventy five tiers C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- Squeeze the orange and reserve 1/3 cup of the juice. Grind the orange peel and pulp, raisins and 1/three cup walnuts together. Set aside.
- In a big bowl, integrate flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Add milk, shortening, and eggs. Beat for three minutes at medium velocity. Stir in orange-raisin mixture.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake inside the preheated oven for 35 to forty mins, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out smooth.
- For the topping: Drizzle reserved 1/three cup orange juice over warm cake. In a small bowl integrate 1/3 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/4 cup walnuts; sprinkle over cake
All recipes with this dish can help you get a new and positive cooking experience on your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, be it a dinner party or just a snack for yourself, it's simple to find pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Orange Raisin Cake recipe complements your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Orange Raisin Cake :
Video Duration:01:47 Total Views: 653
Video Duration:01:47 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:07:28 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:03:46 Total Views: 144
Video Duration:10:18 Total Views: 54