"My mother gave me this recipe. It's a completely short and versatile sauce that may be doubled or tripled. Substitute different cheeses and herbs for range."
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/four teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 2/three cup water
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons purple wine
- salt and pepper to taste
|Prep : 2M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 15M|
- In big skillet, saute garlic in oil till golden. Add tomato paste, sugar, oregano, basil, water, cheese and wine. Season with salt and pepper and simmer 10 mins over medium-low heat.
All recipes with this dish can allow you to get a fresh and positive cooking experience in your kitchen and create healthier and more delicious food choices. Whatever the occasion, make it a dinner party or only a snack on your own, it's simple to locate pure food recipes that are right for you. If this Pasta/Pizza Sauce recipe fits your family's flavor, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the go to here!
Videos For Pasta/Pizza Sauce :
Video Duration:06:25 Total Views: 18000+
Video Duration:02:27 Total Views: 42000+
Video Duration:04:51 Total Views: 169000+
Video Duration:02:43 Total Views: 1000+
Video Duration:04:08 Total Views: 734